Monday, January 11, 2010

Welcome to Vegan Living

Hi, welcome to my new blog at tastegoody.blogspot.com. Unfortunately the username tastygoody was taken, so I had to settle for something a little "alternative." But I guess "alternative" is what we're all about here at Vegan Living, so get ready for some deliciously alternative "meals!"

Let me first introduce myself and what this blog is about. Hi, my name is Ivy and I'm trying to get into shape via the vegan "taste" challenge set forth by Bob Marley and Yoko Ono in 1973. Maybe I will also discover my newfound respect for animals and insects and their by-products along the way! The goal of this blog is to keep me on check as I venture into the realm of chard and soy joy! I plan on "going veg"an for three weeks. And then it's back to sweet meats and honey ambrosia for me!

THAT IS, UNLESS I'M ETHICALLY CHANGED BY MY NEW DIET.

And that's pretty much my hook here at Vegan Living. Watch me whip into shape/MAYBE CHANGE MY OUTLOOK ON LIFE. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment