Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One of Vegan Living






Hello lovelies. Today was my first day of "vegan living," and I'm already excited for the changes that are about to take place in my tummy!

I started off my morning with sunflower seeds and whole wheat flat bread with jalapeno & cilantro hummus. Figured I'd start out with a bang to keep the momentum going!

Then I celebrated lunch (in my opinion, every meal should be a celebration!) with a stir fry veggie wrap, some vitamin E tablets, and a spot of soy milk. The veggie wrap included some lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, yellow bell peppers, and sriracha! I didn't know sriracha was vegan, but apparently it is according to the internet! I think this is going to be a fun three weeks!

As far as the vitamin E tablets are concerned, I don't really know what they do. But I'm sure I'll need plenty of them since I'll be lacking in all the nutritious yum tum tummies I normally absorb from dead animals! I decided to go easy on the soy milk because, quite frankly, that stuff'll make you explode if you aren't careful!

Tonight I will probably have some variation of today's breakfast and lunch since I didn't really buy anything else yet. But if I find myself craving anything else, I'll just douse those cravings with diet coke. YES, DIET COKE IS VEGAN!! And it's actually really good for you, despite what those naysayers tell you. The side of the bottle says it contains 30mg of sodium, whatever that is. I'm sure your body needs it for a fully-balanced diet! VIVA DIET COKE!

mmmMMMMmmmm,

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment